This is to Inform the general public, that the Sale of UNN Post Utme Form 2019/2020 for the upcoming Screening Exercise has not yet commenced.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) management has authorized the sales of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) form 2019 academic session (). You can now purchase UNN post-UTME Form online.
This is to inform the general public that Application Forms required before admission can be granted into the degree Programme’s of UNN is now available online.
Take Note: Registration for the Post-UTME screening exercise will officially commence on on 10th July 2019, registration also ends on 30th July 2019.
Did you know that UNN Admission List is Out? .
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME Screening Exercise.
All Candidates who scored above 180 during the last conducted Jamb Utme & made Unn their first choice, are eligible.
Candidates Who are Visually impaired & Scored above 120 in the last conducted Jamb utme, is eligible to apply.
All aspirants who intend gaining admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka must have at least five credit “O” level passes. (You must have at least a credit in English, mathematics, chemistry, biology, physics, civics etc.)
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME.
All candidates who met the requirements as stated above, are expected to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira only (N2,000) as processing fee through Remita.
Note: Payment must be made via any commercial bank only.
How to Register For Post-Utme.
1) Go-to: www.unn.edu.ng.
2) On the Top right corner of the webpage, Click On UNN Portal.
3) Select Prospective Students Registration.
4) Ensure you choose the “Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening”.
5) Input Your JAMB Reg No.
6) Click on the button labelled “Generate Invoice”.
7) After clicking on the button above, Proceed to your bank and make payment. (You can also use an ATM Card if you have any.)
8) Head back to Unn Portal
9) Enter your JAMB Registration Number Once more.
10) Informations such as Date of Birth, State of Origin must be provided in the blank fields.
11) Up Next, Kindly input your O-Level Subjects and their Grades (The examination Number and Center must also be stated).
You May be required to re-enter your O-level result grades. Kindly provide them without any mistakes.
12) All Unn aspirants must Upload the following Documents ; (Note: their sizes must not exceed 100KB).
- Local Government Identification.
- Birth Certificate.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Jamb Result Slip.
- O level 1 & 2. ( O level 2 is for double sitting candidates only).
Carefully review the informations you provided ,(because after submission no editing)
13) Finally, Check CONFIRMATION button, submit, and Print the acknowledgement slip.
UNN Screening Requirements and Details.
- The Post Utme screening test for the University of Nigeria will start from Monday, July 30th, 2019 and close on Friday 13th, August 2019.
- The Post-UTME Mop-up has been scheduled to take place on 9th August 2019.
- A timetable for the post-ume will be posted on this page, So don’t forget to bookmark this page.
- Visually Impaired Candidates are only allowed to register online but are not invited for the screening test.
Venues for the screening exercise:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library).
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning Nsukka.
Rules Candidates Must Follow;
- No Calculators, Mobile phone, or any other implicating materials must be brought into the exam halls.
- Aspirants must visit the University of Nigeria Website.
Thanks for reading this article. This is all we know about Unn Post Utme Form 2019/2020.
- Unn Admission List
- Unijos Post utme form
- Uniben Admission List
- Unizik Admission List
- UI admission List
- Jamb Caps
- Waec Expo 2020
- Jamb Result Upgrade
- Uniabuja Admission List
- Unijos Admission List