Hurrah!!!!, The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) just released the Latest UNN Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session. The full names of successful candidates who has been offered admission into the Merit university undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 is out.
You can now check UNN Primary Admission list on the schools portal.
UNN Primary Admission List.
The names of the candidates found in the PDF file below, has been offered Admission for various Courses into UNN 2019/2020 academic session.
From the jamb admission checking portal, you can access your UNN admission status. Ensure you follow the procedures below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- In order to access your jamb profile, you must enter your password and username.
- Keep Scrolling the page till you find the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Properly input your jamb registration number alongside the exam year in the appropriate fields
- Lastly, right click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to have access to the UNN admission List.
Also Read this: How to Accept and Reject Admission on Jamb Caps.
GUIDESLINES FOR SUCCESSFUL ASPIRANTS OFFERED ADMISSION FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION.
All successful Candidates who has been offered provisional admission must follow the guidelines to process their admission offer;
1) Kindly Head over to JAMB official Portal in order to accept your admission offer on CAPS ( You can do this by clicking on “Accept Admission Option” )
Note: Any Unn Candidate who refuses to accept his/her admission on the official JAMB CAPS will not obtain JAMB Admission Letter. He/she will be labelled as not yet Admitted.
2) Go to the University of Nigeria’s Admission website Here. Enter your JAMB Registration number in the form as required. Download your Payment invoice. Use the Remitta number found in the invoice. Proceed to any commercial bank and make your payment.
3) All Newly Admitted students must make a payment worth (N25,000) as Acceptance fee With the Payment Invoice issued to them. Ensure your Invoice number is properly allocated at the bank.
Obtain your Confirmation slip (This slip contains your invoice number & confirmation number.
4) For the last time, Open the University of Nigeria official website (unn.edu.ng). In order to Print your Acceptance form & Admission Slip, you must Provide your login credentials (This includes your JAMB Registration Number, Invoice Number and Confirmation number).
5) Follow the registration guidelines as indicated on UNN portal and Proceed with other fee payments.
Note: The Admission offered to candidates is Provisional.
6) Candidates admission Into the University of Nigeria Nsukka can be withdrawn If is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum University, departmental/faculty entry requirements as published in Jamb Brochure and Senate of the University.
Note: Final year students can also be withdrawn at any time fail to posses this requirements.
If you did Waec Expo earlier or you are used to cheating in exams, UNN does not permit any form of exam Miss conduct.
Have you been offered provisional admission into UNN? Quickly upload your O’level results ( NECO or WAEC RESULTS) to JAMB admission portal. Aspirants can be disqualified if he or she fails to upload this O’level results on time.
RECENTLY RELEASED ADMISSION LISTS
Very Important Article: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congrats to All UNN Aspirants that had their names Included in the official UNN Admission List 2019/2020.