The UNIZIK post-UTME screening exercise test scheduled for August 12 and 13, 2019 has been moved.
The new exam dates are August 15 for candidates who applied for law and environmental sciences and August 16 for those who applied to be admitted to one of the affiliated institutions (Utme & DE).
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME, the screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is available. See the conditions and how to obtain the UNIZIK UTME publication form below.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, invites qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session, post-UTME exercise and direct access selection exam. All applicants who have made UNIZIK their first choice in the UTME (201) and direct entry exams, as well as in all NAU affiliated institutions, are invited to the selection.
Candidates eligible for UNIZIK Post UTME.
Candidates who have made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and who have the minimum qualification required are eligible.
Faculties / Programs with 200 cut mark
- Arts – English language and literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences: applied microbiology and brewing, applied biochemistry, botany, parasitology and entomology and zoology
- Education: fundamentals of education, education management and policies
- Health sciences and technologies: medical laboratory sciences, nursing, radiography, medical rehabilitation (physiotherapy), environmental health sciences
- Management sciences: accounting, banking and finance, business administration, economics and cooperative management, marketing, public administration and entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social sciences: economics, psychology, political science, mass communication, sociology / anthropology.
Faculties / Programs with 180 cut mark
- Agriculture – Agricultural Economics and Agricultural Extension, Animal Science and Fisheries, Forests and Wildlife, Food Science and Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts: African and Asian studies, history and international studies, linguistics, music, philosophy, modern European languages, religion and human relations, theater and cinema and Chinese studies.
- Education: all programs except Edu / English and Edu / Economics
- Engineering – Agricultural Engineering and Bioreourses, Polymer and Textile Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Architecture Only
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programs with 160 Cut off Score
- Environmental Sciences – Construction, topography and geoinformatics, fine arts and applied arts, environmental management, real estate management.
- Physical sciences except computer science
- Technical education and
- All affiliated institutions
How to apply for UNIZIK Post UTME.
Registration for the UNIZIK Post UTME starts on Monday, July 15 and ends on Friday, August 2, 2019.
- -Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng.
- Click on “Create an account”.
- Enter your UTME registration number and your valid email address and click “Send.” A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Copy the verification code and click “Continue”
- In the form, enter your phone number, your password, your verification code (copied from an email), select the access level and click “Send.”
- Your login information will be sent instantly to your email address.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email address.
- Once the connection is established, click on “Step 1” and then on “Generate the RRR request form”.
- Print the RRR (Forward) page, go to the bank of your choice in the country to make a payment of N2000 only.
- Log in to the portal, click on “Step 2”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If the payment confirmation is successful or you receive a “Payment already verified” notification, go to “Step three”.
- Click on “Step three”, click on “Complete the application form”, complete the application form. You can save each step of the application and continue later. You can also change your information as often as possible during the application period.
- Check the “I accept” box and click on the “Send” button
- -Print the application form and accompany it for your exam and your post-UTME / DE exam
Please note that: Applicants with WASSCE and NABTEB should indicate only their name, exam number, year and school / center / place of examination.
Candidates can always return and update their top-level results information.
UNIZIK Post UTME calendar and detection conditions.
DATES OF EVALUATION EXERCISES: MONDAY 5 TO WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2019