Unijos Acceptance Fee for 2019/2020 Academic Session, has been officially announced by the school management. All newly admitted students (FRESHERS) are advised to pay up their acceptance fees. Failure to do this may result to admission termination.
If you were offered provisional admission to study in Unijos during the 2019/2020 academic session, Kindly pay up your debts.
The school portal is now open for you to make payment.
N/B: Once the schools portal get closed, you will no longer be able to make payments. This may cost you a lot.
Before proceeding , Kindly check-Out: UNIJOS Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
How To Make Payment For UNIJOS Acceptance Fee.
All candidates are advised to follow the steps below.
1) Any Candidate offered provisional admission by Unijos Management, Must pay a non refundable pre-registration fee of N25,000 (Twenty five thousand naira) only.
2) Payment of non-refundable Pre-registration fee will commence from Thursday. Feb28, 2020 to March 31 2020 (Sunday).
3) Late Payment of this non-refundable Acceptance fee will attract additional charge worth N10,000.
4) All candidates whose payments were successful, will be notified via Email/SMS. They will be allowed to complete their registration process.
5) Candidates whose registration was successfully & are fully cleared by the Universities respective Faculties must pay the balance of (N20,000) Twenty Thousand Naira – School Charges.
Step By Step Payment Procedures.
1) Head over to Unijos Portal ~~>> https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/Login.
2) Enter your JAMB Reg No or email as username on the login form.
3) Enter your secured password. (The password you used during your post utme registration).
4) In order to access your personalized dashboard, You Must Click On the Button Labelled “Get Started”.
5) On the top left hand side of your display screen, Click on “Fee Management” Option.
6) Left click on “Pay School Charges” .
7) Select your payment type and complete the payment.
Word of Advice: Do not be deceived by any online fraudster, ensure you follow the steps listed in this article.If you must patronized any road side business centers (Cyber-cafes) for any transaction, ensure they are renouned & well known.
University of Jos will not be held responsible for any breach in such transaction.
Do you have any inquiry, request or complains?.
Kindly use the contact information below to reach out to Unijos Management.
Unijos Management Contact Details.
- Help lines: 0803-355-1034, 0803-058-0255, 0703-654-9259, 0905-877-7773.
- Email :email@example.com.
- Website: http://unijos.edu.ng.
Hot links For You
Did you find this post interesting?
You can touch a life today by sharing this post to your friends and loved ones.