University of Jos, Unijos Post Utme / Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020 is Out Now Online.
This post was written to inform all aspirants who picked the University of Jos (UNIJOS) as their jamb first choice of institution and had a jamb score of 180 and above in the last 2019 UTME, that Unijos Screening portal will be available starting from Monday 13th – 18th of September 2019 for Online Direct Entry screening form exercise.
What Others are Searching For.
Unijos Post Utme, University of Jos Post Utme Form, Latest Unijos Post Utme 2019/2020, Unijos Post Utme 2019, Unijos Post Utme Form
Unijos Management will not extend the deadline for the online screening of credentials/bio-data. For this reason, any aspirant who fails to submit his/her screening details before the deadline will not be offered admission even after the purchase of Unijos Post Utme Form.
Aspirants Eligible for UNIJOS Admission Screening Exercise 2019.
All aspirants who chose the University of Jos (UNIJOS) as their 1stchoice of institution and had a jamb score above 179 in the last conducted 2019 JAMB UTME Exam.
|S/N||FACULTY + COURSE||CUT OFF MARK|
|1||Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|2||Faculty of Natural Sciences|
a. Computer Science
b. All other Programmes
|3||Faculty of Agriculture|
a. Agricultural Science
|4||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine|
a. Veterinary Medicine
|5||Faculty of Law|
|6||Faculty of Social Sciences|
d. All other Programmes
|7||Faculty of Management Sciences|
b. Business Administration
c. All other Programmes
|8||Faculty of Engineering|
a. Civil Engineering
b. Electrical Electronics Engineering
c. Mechanical Engineering
d. Mining Engineering
|9||Faculty of Environmental Sciences|
b. All other Programmes
|10||Faculty of Health Science and Technology|
a. Nursing Sciences
b. Medical Laboratory Science
|11||Faculty of Arts|
a. All Programmes
|12||Faculty of Clinical Sciences|
a. Medicine and Surgery
|13||Faculty of Education|
a. All Programmes
|14||Faculty of Dental Sciences|
|15||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences|
GUIDELINE FOR UNIJOS Admission Screening Details & Instructions.
1) All Unijos Aspirants are expected to upload a clear passport photograph.
2) The results submitted by candidates will be screened in other to make sure they meet the University faculty/departmental requirements.
3) Pre-degree Screening result will be made available at University of Jos Portal here https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ .
4) If by Mistake any candidate fails to complete the schools online screening, such candidate/aspirant will automatically be disqualified for admission.
5) Do not upload fake informations or any false document if you are really serious about your admission success. If you dare upload false info, you may be handed over to law enforcement agencies for immediate prosecution.
Follow These Steps To Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening.
1) Click on ” UTME SCREENING ” button located at the top right side of the website.
2) Input your Jamb Registration number and click on the option tagged “Get Started”.
3) Enter a Valid email address, password and your phone number in the required field & click on signup. ( After filling the form, an activation link will be dispatched to your valid email address).
4) Go to your email inbox and open the mail sent to you from Unijos Portal, ensure you click on the activation link. (In case you don’t find it in your mail inbox, check your spam folder for the activation link).
5) After Successful Email Verification, you will be redirected to University of Jos Portal on (https://portal.unijos.edu.ng). If you are not redirected, follow this link.
6) To access your newly registered account, you have to login using the email and password you provided at the sign-up.
7) Once your login is successful, follow the instruction on your dashboard and click on “MAKE PAYMENT” button.
8) Ensure you select the right payment type. ( You can make the payment by using your ATM card).
9) If your payment is successful, a receipt will be generated. Make sure to print it out.
NOTE: All Unijos Aspirants must make a non-refundable deposit of #2,000 only for the screening.
10) Proceed With your registration by uploading your scanned passport photograph. You can do this by clicking on “UPLOAD PASSPORT”. Browse through your file manager & select your desired passport photograph for upload. (Note: the size of the passport must be less than 25kb in size).
11) Once your passport has been successful uploaded, click on the “SAVE AND CONTINUE” button.
12) You will be taken to a new page. On this page, you must fill in your O’level result grades, examination body. This includes ( Waec, Gce, Neco/Nabteb) and tick “Not More than one Sitting” option.
Click on “Save Result and Continue”.
13) A Screening Summary Overview will be displayed on your screen. Kindly print it out for further processing.
Note: ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ANY CANDIDATE IS CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION. Be mindful of the Business Centre you patronise. Ensure they are legit, to avoid story that touches the heart.
Neither Falsification or Misrepresentation of documents is permitted. All Unijos Aspirants Must submit original and genuine Documents. If for any reason, a candidate is found guilty of falsifying credentials, he/she will be forced to face the Law Enforcement agencies.
If you are a candidate, You have to adhere to the guidelines above to save stress. We wish you the best as you take that bold step.
- HOT LINKS
- Unijos Admission List 2019
- Unn Admission List
- Uniben Admission List
- Uniabuja Admission List
- UI admission List
- Unizik Admission List
- Jamb Caps
- Waec Expo 2020
- Jamb Result Upgrade