Did you know that the university of benin (UNIBEN) Post Utme form 2019/2020 academic session is out?. Sales of Post-Utme Screening application forms has commenced. Uniben Post Utme form 2019 is now available for purchase online. Follow the guide below.
After reading this Article, you will be clarified about the following.
- Candidates eligible for uniben Post Utme Exams.
- How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form.
- COURSES FOR SCREENING.
- Is Uniben Post Utme Form Out.
- Uniben Post Utme Form 2019.
- Uniben Post Ume.
- UNIBEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
The Admission screening exercise for the university of Benin has begun. Candidates who aspire to get admission into the University Degree Programmes 2019/2020 academic session must start applying now.
Uniben POST UTME screening will commence from August 5, 2019 (Monday) and end on August 12, 2019 (Monday) in Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Note: The screening exercise will be a Computer based test (CBT). If you are a candiadte, Kindly be in the Screening exam hall at least an hour to the stipulated time. A word is enough for the wise.
Candidates Eligible For UNIBEN Post UTME Application.
The following candidates are eligible to apply for Uniben post utme / screening exams.
- Only candidates who chose the University of benin as their first choice of institution in the last conducted jamb Utme examination is eligible. Please if you didn’t make Uniben your first choice, don’t bother applying.
- Those who had a jamb score above 2000 are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants who had at least five (5) credit passes at SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, GCE etc. (Note: Subjects must include Mathematics and English) .
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
Do you wish to apply for Uniben post utme form?. Kindly follow the steps below to do that.
Before we proceed, I have a question for you. (Do you have a e-mail account?) if yes, the you can begin the application process. Otherwise go and create an email account now.
- On your Mobile/desktop browser, type “uniben.edu” and hit enter.
- Click the drop down menu, Left Click on “Student Portal”.
- Left Click on the sub-menu link labelled “WAEUP Portal”.
- Click on Login to begin application.
- Click on the link labelled “Register” as shown below.
- Accurately enter your jamb registration, surname and email address in the empty fields as seen on the Jamb registration slip.
- Your Login Credentials will be sent to the email address provided.
- Go to your mail inbox and grab the User – id and password.
- Return to the login page, Input the Username & password in the blank fields.
- Click on “Login” button to access your personalized dashboard.
- Still on your dashboard?, Click on “Application record”.
- Upload your current passport photograph. (Note: The passport must be in JPEG format & have a red background).
- Supply all other necessary information’s and proceed.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, locate and click on “Add online payment ticket” to initiate payment.
- On the top Left side of the web page, click on “PAY VIA REMITA”.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No
correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains
your specific screening schedule.
Still Confused? Check out the Screenshots below for further Clarifications.
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING;
- You can Make Payments for the post utme form via the use of valid ATM card or bank deposit.
- The gross fee is Two thousand naira (₦2,000 only).
- The Use of Gsm Phones, calculators in the screening hall is a crime.
DON’T EVER FORGET THAT: FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE REQUIRED PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH, MAY RESULT TO INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION.
Recommended: UNIBEN Admission List
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF COURSES FOR SCREENING.
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Estate Management
- Mathematics and Economics
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Environmental Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Library and Information Sciences
- Education Arts
- Education Life Sciences
- Life Sciences
OTHERS Special Education
- Adult Education
- Early Childhood Education
To know the Specific Screening day, time and venue, Candidates must login to their respective dashboards on Friday 2, 2019.
- Uniabuja Admission List
- Uniben Admission list
- Unijos Admission List
- UI Admission List
- Unizik Admission List 2019
UNIBEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
No application will be accepted after UNIBEN Post Utme Application deadline. Applications must be submitted on or before 11pm July 29th, 2019.
Uniben screen application deadline: 29th July, 2019.
Thanks For reading this Article about UNIBEN Post Utme Form 2019.
Was this Information helpful?. If so, Kindly share to a soul that cares.
Remember: Sharing is caring.