Hot!!!: Did you know that the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released her Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Academic session?. The screening exercise has been scheduled to commence soon. Yes!! We understand that you may be eager to know when this Screening form will be available for purchase. Don’t forget to BOOKMARK this page, because more updates will be posted here. Uniabuja Post Utme Form 2019 is Out.
The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA post-UTME application Form 2019 is out. This form is also available for Direct Entry Screening Exercise. UNIABUJA Post UTME form is now available online for purchase.
It is Our pleasure to inform the general public that Uniabuja management team wishes to invite qualified aspirants to its 2019/2020 Direct entry and Post Utme Screening exercise. The date for this screening exercise is yet to be announced, in the meantime, we will work you through some important steps you must follow in order to participate in the Post Ume Exams stayed tuned.
Note: The Registration for UNIABUJA Direct Entry and Post Utme screening exercise will commence from 1st August, 2019 and end on 7th September, 2019.
Who is Eligible to Apply For UNIABUJA Post UTME / DE Screening Excercise?
The following candidates are eligible;
- All candidates who took part in the last conducted Jamb Utme Examination 2019.
- Candidates who applied through Direct entry (DE) Process.
- Those who scored above 180 during the Jamb cbt test.
- Candidates who posses at least Five (5) “O” Level credit passes in one sitting.
- University of Abuja Must be his/her first choice of Institution.
Step by Step Guide – How Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME.
A processing fee of two thousand naira (₦2,000) only is expected from all applicants. (Note: Payment must be done through remita. Login to the school portal to do that.
All aspiring candidates must save his/her jamb/post-utme reg number, O’level results with thir respective scratch cards before applying.
Recommended article: Uniabuja Admission List.
Step 1: Go create a profile on the screening portal @ www.uniabujautme.com/putme.
To create a profile, kindly supply the following information’s;
- Jamb registration number.
- Phone number.
- E-mail Address (Username).
- A new Password.
Step 2: Click on “Proceed” button to make payment.
Note: You will be re-directed to a Remita pament page. Only an ATM can be useful while making payment.
How to Make Payment For Uniabuja Post Utme:
- After clicking on “PROCEED”.
- Choose a card type (Available card types includes; Verve card, Master card e.t.c).
- Add the card card details (Cvv, card number and expiry date).
- Thoroughly cross-check the card information’s and hit the “proceed” button.
- An OTP will be forwarded via SMS to the number associated with the ATM card.
- Input the OTP code you just got CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Once your payment goes through, head back to Uniabuja Website @ www.uniabujautme.com/putme.
- Enter your Password and Jamb reg number to login.
Don’t Forget that: Candidates must provide their O’level results accurately for verification. If a fake result is uploaded by a candidate he/she will be disqualified. Always try to cross-check uploaded result before submission. Do not game the system.
Step 3: Supply the result checking scratch card for the O’level result submitted (This includes; WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE scratch cards).
Step 4: Select Mode of Entry (i.e DE or UTME)
Step 5: Choose the Course,faculty & college you wish to study (it must be the same with the course you chose in 2019 Jamb UTME exam).
Step 6: The candidate selects the Course and Faculty/ College he /she had chosen in the 2018 UTME exercise.
A list of requisite subjects will be displayed after the selection of the course.
Accurately Fill in the O’level grades in the drop-down form.
Note the following:
- incorrect information will lead to automatic aspirant disqualification From Uniabuja.
- in situation where the candidate combines results he/she may repeat step 6 multiple times.
- Some fields are prefilled and may not be changeable.
- What shall be presented for verification is the O’level results earlier submitted.
Step 7: Check the “[Terms and Conditions]” button.
Step 8: Click the button labelled “SUBMIT”.
Step 9: Print Out the Post Utme Acknowledgement sleep.
Step 10: Head over to the University of Abuja Post Utme Screening Portal after 1 week of application to check your application status.
NOTE BELOW: Any questions with regards to this, let us know in the comment section. We can’t wait to answer your questions thanks.
Congrats to all successful 2019 Uniabuja Post Utme Applicants.
Best wishes. Get admitted soon.