Dear reader, It is our pleasure to inform you that the bosses in charge at the University of Abuja has officially released Uniabuja Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic session. This article will guide you through all the required process you will follow while checking the merit list.
All Uniabuja aspirants can now check for their names on the newly released admission list. UTME candidates are advised to check their admission status on the schools portal or Jamb Caps portal.
If you you chose Uniabuja as your first choice then follow this steps to check your name.
Note: The chances of getting admitted in Uniabuja is pretty good for those who chose Uniabuja as their “First choice” while registering for jamb examination.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List
- Visit Uniabuja Admission Portal Here.
- Enter your jamb registration number.
- Confirm your reg no (Avoid any mistakes).
- Lastly, Click on the button labelled “Check Admission Status”.
- Thats all, you are done.
You will be notified if you have been admitted or not once you are done with the steps above.
Ensure you Accept or Reject your Admission offer on Jamb caps once you have gotten admission into Uniabuja.
You can check for your admission status on jamb caps portal by following the steps outlined below;
- Open your browser and visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter your Password and Username to access your jamb profile.
- Click on Check Admission Status button.
- Enter your registeration number and Exam year in the form.
- To access UNIABUJA Admission Status, you need to click on “Check Admission Status” button.
- You are done.
Congratulations to all candidates Who got Admission in UNIABUJA.
Chibyke Cares ♥.