This article will guide through On;
- How to print jamb admission letter
- Jamb admission later printing process.
What is the admission letter?
As the name implies, the admission letter is a letter that shows that you have been offered provisional admission to a university, polytechnic or college of education.
The letter of admission to the jamb is a document that Jamb offers every year to those who have been offered admission to study in any approved learning citadel in Nigeria.
The letter of admission to the jamb shows your full name, the institution and course in which you have been admitted, your address, your passport photograph, the duration of your course of study, the terms and conditions governing your admission.
When does jamb admission letter printing begin?
Jamb enables the portal for the printing of admission letters after they have published the admission lists.
Before you can print your admission letter, you should check online the Jamba 2018 admission status. If the admission status of the jamb shows that you have been offered admission, you can print the admission letter for the jamb.
How to print the jamb admission letter 2019
- Visit Jamb.org.ng.
- Click on “Continue to log in”.
- Enter the email and password you used to create the jamb profile.
- Click on login. Click here if you can not log in.
- The homepage of your jamba account will open.
- Click on the service admission letter (see screenshots below).
- The payment confirmation page will open (see screenshots below).
- You will be charged # 1000 to print your admission letter.
- Click on continue with the payment.
- Click on pay now.
- You will be discounted through the payment option you choose.
- It can be paid through remitta or mastercard.
- Then wait for confirmation of payment.
- Now you will print your admission letter.